What better way to start the new year than with a resolution that can enhance both health and aesthetics? The beginning of the year often parallels attitudes of improvement and can spark the desire for a straighter smile. Whether you’re interested in enticing existing or new clients, here are four marketing strategies that can promote dental practice growth and new Orthosnap cases.
1. Promote Your Expertise and Technology
When you got it, flaunt it. At Orthosnap, we value educating and supporting our partners so that they can feel more confident and potentially become experts in delivering our patented process. Generate interest or even create a buzz by explaining how Orthosnap is an exceptional, proven system for new clients and your existing customer base.
How do Orthosnap aligners shine above the rest? Besides having better and faster outcomes, our aligners are:
- Perfectly clear
- 70x more precise
- More affordable
2. Design Can Make the Difference
When viewing your website, ask yourself the following questions:
- Is my website mobile-friendly? Over half of millennials would rather lose their sense of smell than their cell phone. With smartphone dependency on the rise, a website that works and looks consistent across all devices is crucial.
- Is my website engaging yet straightforward? Ideally, websites are interesting enough to attract your potential client’s attention yet simple and clear enough to understand. However, this is a balancing act. Too much of either element can cause a customer to feel overwhelmed (or underwhelmed).
- How quickly does my website load? Sometimes, too many graphics or videos can cause websites to slow down. Lagging web pages are a major turn-off to most.
If you don’t have the in-house expertise, consider hiring a dental marketing company for help with online rebranding.
3. Stand Out with SEO
Did you know that less than 1% of Google searchers click on results from the second page? Search engine optimization (SEO) is the complex process of improving the quality and quantity of website traffic from search engines (such as Google, Bing, and more) with the goal of landing your website on the first page of a search engine.
Furthermore, SEO is a marketing strategy that is both an art and science:
- Art: SEO copy centers around engaging clients with creative online elements.
- Science: SEO operates according to algorithms and coding techniques based on predictive human behavior.
Unsure how to start implementing SEO? One technique to increase web traffic inquires is to insert location-based phrases on your web pages, blogs, and other online resources. In the past two years, “where to buy” and “near me” mobile queries have grown by over 200%. Here are some keyword phrase examples of location-based searches:
- Where to buy + (keyword): “Where to buy clear braces”
- (keyword) + near me: “Clear orthodontics near me”
- (keyword) + (location): “clear aligners in Austin”
4. Stay Social
In the 21st century, social media is one of the most popular ways people bond with each other. Whether chatting with neighbors or staying in touch with loved ones in different time zones, we are connected today in ways that previous generations couldn’t fathom. On average, people worldwide spend 145 minutes on social media daily. Free social media platforms that are ideal for marketing include:
Start small and feel free to think outside of the box. If you need extra support in marketing, Orthosnap provides marketing support and more for our partners.
Become an Orthosnap Partner Today
Orthosnap provides everything patients and doctors need for a seamless experience for both parties. Our services include:
- Comprehensive consultations with our representatives
- 24/7 customer service
- Training and product updates
- Online portal for case tracking
- Customed plans with objectives set by the practice
- Marketing support
- Custom packaging
- Educational materials for doctors and patients
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to expand your dental practice. Contact our team today at (516) 506-7606 to learn more.