Mark your calendars! National Align Your Teeth Day is commemorated on August 11th every calendar year. The American Academy of Clear Aligners conceived this holiday for dentists, orthodontists, and patients. This holiday celebrates aligning teeth with different technologies that have changed the lives of millions of people around the world.
Ways to Celebrate on August 11th
This holiday is an opportunity to advertise the orthodontic services you offer to current and potential patients. Dentists and orthodontists can use the following marketing strategies to promote the holiday and their practices:
- Social media posting
- Running exclusive promotions on straightening treatments
- Spreading awareness of the health and aesthetic benefits of straightening teeth
Why Orthosnap is the Best Choice
Another way to celebrate National Align Your Teeth Day is by growing your practice and becoming an Orthosnap provider. Orthosnap’s patented process fits aligners perfectly to the teeth and applies more even force across the tooth’s surface than other aligners. This process results in the most efficient and effective clear aligners.
Orthosnap aligners are different from other brands in the following ways:
- Crystal clear aligners with no striations
- Most affordable aligner on the market
- Shorter treatment plans
- More in-office checkups
How to Promote Orthosnap in Your Practice
Here are four simple steps to promote Orthosnap in your practice:
1. Make a goal-oriented implementation plan.
To successfully implement any new treatment in your office, you must set clear goals to achieve by specific dates. Put this in writing so that your team is aware of your goals.
2. Have a meeting with your team.
Positive office cultures are essential, especially when launching new treatments. Fostering a positive attitude towards Orthosnap can help generate momentum to reach your goals.
Change can seem scary, but it doesn’t have to be. Generate excitement and provide in-office training about Orthosnap to ease anxiety from your dental team. Here are some talking points that you can make during your initial launch:
- Strengthen patient-doctor bond through regular check-ins
- Attract new patients
- Shorter treatment time compared to braces and other clear aligners
3. Announce to current patients that you’re offering Orthosnap.
When marketing new services, focus on your existing patients. This will help create a solid foundation for return service and online reviews for prospective patients.
Adults and older teens opt for clear aligners over traditional braces because of their discretion. Patients can straighten their teeth without the world knowing.
Here are a couple of effective ways to market Orthosnap aligners to current patients:
- In waiting rooms: Have brochures, posters, and videos of Orthosnap.
- Out-of-Office: Share information promoting Orthosnap on websites, blogs, newsletters, and social media accounts about orthodontic insurance coverage, and how to utilize health savings and flexible spending accounts.
4. Price Orthosnap treatment less than traditional braces and Invisalign.
Some patients stray away from this cosmetic treatment because of the price. However, Orthosnap’s patented system and flexible, step pricing model ensures a lower cost of treatment for both patients and dentists.
- Metal braces are $4,000-5,500.
- Invisalign® is anywhere from $4,500-$10,000.
- Orthosnap is generally $3,000.
Become an Orthosnap Partner Today
Orthosnap provides everything patients and doctors need for a seamless experience for both parties. Our services include:
- Comprehensive consultations with our representatives
- 24/7 customer service
- Training and product updates
- Online portal for case tracking
- Customed plans with objectives set by the practice
- Marketing support
- Custom packaging
- Educational materials for doctors and patients
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to expand your dental practice. Contact our team today at (516) 506-7606 to learn more.